Steven Cox wrote:

To further complicate this discussion, it works on mine.

I'm running 2.0.1 on Windows XP... so I dunno.

Jim Wagner wrote:

Steven Cox wrote:

CTRL+End should move the cursor to the bottom.

Jim Wagner wrote:

Back in the last version, when I opened a document I'd been writing, it opened with the cursor at the end of the piece.

Now, however, it opens at the beginning, forcing me to scroll down up to twenty or more pages before I can start.

I have read the FM, but since I don't know the term used for this particular function, it's kind of hard to ask for it. Doesn't seem to be under "cursor", nor any obvious pace under "document."

Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

This works, but I'd like to have the thing open at the proper place.

Thanks,

When you say "It works on yours" precisely what do you mean? What steps do you take to have the document open at the place you left off? If you refer to Shift F5, just how do you use that? If it only gives the same result as Ctrl-End, that doesn't solve my problem.

Thanks,

JimW