Hi;
I have an odd question and am not sure where to find the answer.
Someone else used my computer and then told me how worthless it is.
Apparently theymanaged to change the universal template (I'm not sure if
this is the correct name) and now when I print my Open Office documents are
shrunk to 25% scale. OOo is not set to print four pages per sheet of paper
and I cannot seem to figure out what is wrong.

When I look in Windows help, I can find instructions for changing the master
template for MSW but that does not halp me.

Can anyone guide me to the correct help file or tell me what to do to fix
this--so my documents print at 100% scale (and so I don't have to load up
MSW to print).
Thanks,
Chris