I have a problem I hope someone can help me with.  I have a Compaq computer
operating Windows ME.  I downloaded free version of Openoffice.org did some
word processing and put it on a floppy disc and gave it to a friend of mine,
but he cannot open it.  He has Windows XP.  He gets a message that says Windows
cannot open this program.  He tried to open it with Microsoft Word, Microsoft
Notepad and Microsoft Wordpad but nothing works.  Will he have to download
Openoffice.org to view the floppy disc or is there something that we are doing
wrong?  thanks for any help you can give me.