On Sunday 22 January 2006 03:54 pm, James wrote:
> I set the first page to the first page style.
> The second page is the default style which I modified to be landscape.
> Unfortunately, I want the last page to be another style (I used index)
> in portrait.
>
> I got that working by changing the "Next Style" of a style to be the
> style I want on the next page.
> I can't seem to set page styles for each page. :-(
>
> The problem is that I want to insert a 3rd page of the Default style in
> landscape and the change to portrait on the last page.
>
> I can't figure it out. :-(

     Have you tried this?
1) Right click the default page style and select New. Give it the name
Portrait. Modify its formating to what you want for your portrait page.

2) Right click the default page style and select New. Give it the name
Landscape. Modify its formating to what you want for your landscape page.
Enter Portrait as the Next Style.

3) Modify First Page style so that Landscape is the Next Style.

     What this does is format the first page in the First Page style, format
the second page as landscape, and format the third and any following pages as
portrait.

Dan