Dan,

I have submitted an 'Issue' - it is number 61112.

Somewhere I clicked on priority P5 (it should be at least P2) but I cannot change this.

Should be looked at in about 2008!

I attached an error log file.

Regards,

Nick

Nick Samuel wrote:

Dan,

I downloaded OOo_2.0.1_Win32Intel_install.exe - which means that I should be using 2.0.1 although the help > About OpenOffice Org says 2.0

Originally I used JRE 1.3.1 (I already had it installed). The wizards did not crash OpenOffice - simply did not run.
I then tried 1.5.0_06. The wizards ran but malfunctioned.
Finally I have tried 1.4.2_10 with the same results as 1.5.0_06.

With all of the the crash-reporter crashes!

The JRE may not be the real issue, I just latched on to it as I had come across it referred to as a issue with Base.

Thanks,

Nick