Hello,

a) BUG
OOs 2.0.1:
In the <ADD> dialog, the wizard does not recognize shortcuts. It treats them as files, instead of opening the pointed to directory and letting the user choose a file or continue browsing the file system, like most application would let you do oit.

b) to whom shall I mail this bug report

c) what happens to the bug report

d) I have read about the Mail Merge Interface not being understandable to non computer user. I have not seen replies to that. Is there a tutorial about bug reports and tracking available ?

thanks
rené, Switzerland, also a happy Mozilla user

--
René Bach
Rue des Parcs 30