On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 11:59 +0100, cYber mAnic wrote:

> >>    Do You have mailing list for just such question or plane to start one,
> >> I'm must complain that deleting of all this how-to-install on this with
> >> that is booring. :)
> >
> > Please checkout the Projects tab on http://www.openoffice.org/ One
> > project that might be of interest to you that is listed is
> > sc.openoffice.org and it is specific to the spreadsheet Calc.
>
>       I've checked Project tab and sc.openoffice.org and I'm confused... I've
> see only stuff for download and several email address.   I was ask for
> mailing list, similar to this one, but only for calc. As I maybe
> overlooking obvious link, please provide more detail help.

Go to: http://www.oooforum.org/ and join the Calc forum. You'll need to
register before you can post messages.

But $NAME? means that you have an incorrect function name (wrong
spelling or missing parentheses), or a sheet, cell or range name that
doesn't exist, etc.

Select any cell with the error in it and press F1, help will pop up with
the #NAME error index entry at the top of the index pane. Double click
on it.