In OOo it's called word completion - typing 'wor' in Help will auto-
complete to 'word completion' - will take you straight to it.

Go to:
Tools - AutoCorrect... - Word Completion(tab).

If you tried 'AutoFill' then you flew straight past it. Typing 'aut' or
'auto' in Help auto-completes to 'AutoCorrect function', which is close
because 'word completion' is listed under that.