Hi I am using openoffice 2.0, upgraded from 1.? . I use calc to store my
invoices for work. When I opened my invoicebook in 2.0 and saved, it upgraded
the filetype, and now it wants a password to open the file. I didn't set a
password for the file. I really need to get into this file so I can send
invoices and get my paycheque. This is a pretty bad situation for me here, this
data is critical and I will not be able to pay my rent or buy my groceries
within a few days if I cannot get at this data. Can anyone please tell me how
to get through this password protection?

Rob