If you right-click on the check box, the pop-up menu should have an
entry called 'Control'. Select it to bring up the Properties window. Go
to the 'General' tab and edit the 'Label' property.

The documentation is in Help under Form Controls. When you get to that
page, scroll down until you find the 'Control Properties' link. It
doesn't seem to be logically placed in the page but it's there. The
easiest way to find it is to bring up the Properties window and then
press F1.