Hi,

I noticed that importing a PNG or JPG into OOo 2.0.1 makes it appear
blurry, even though the image is small (7K). If I view the PNG in an image
viewer and I compare it to the one OOo displays, there is a marked
difference. I look around the interface to see if there was an option to
correct this, but I did not see anything. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Prenez la parole en public en étant         Speak to an audience while being
moins nerveux et plus convaincant!         less nervous and more convincing!
Éveillez l'orateur en vous!                    Bring out the speaker in you!

Information: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.duperval.com   (514) 902-0186