Star Office is a commercial version of OpenOffice.org. It has many features
that OpenOffice.org does not have. See below.

--
Dennis

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion. I do not guarantee it. Be sure to back
up any files involved and use at your own risk.

"Craig Boersen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>I am a long time user of StarOffice5.2 and I have a few questions about
> Open Office.
>
> Does Open Office still have the "beamer" (which gave you the address
> book in a spreadsheet format)?

NO

> I noticed that the Image editor is gone what happened to that?

NONE

> Does Open Office still have the Events (or calendar) manager.

NO

> Does Open Office still have the email/web browser?

NO

> Why does it look a first glance that Open Office does not have as many
> features that the old Star Office had or does Sun add these features
> back in for the new versions of Star Office?

IT IS FREE