setting paragraphs to headin3 would produce better result, but still not the exact, though :)

as i wrote in another message, inserting invisible heading2 after each heading1 helps, but that's pretty ugly.

now, if it would be possible to set 'show sublevels' to 0... setting it to 0 for first level would achieve the exact thing without any workarounds

Reto Jann wrote:
I just tried your suggestion

When I put "number" of "1" to "none". And "number" of "2" and "3" to "1,2,3,.." I get the following result.

Title
1 Title
2 Title
Titel