> > though now when i look at this, it is pretty hard to start all
> > numbering ad second level. one silly workaround would be creating
> > character style 'invisible', set font size to smallest possible and
> > colour to white, then assign that to first level :)
> >

> I can't find anything cleaner than that, but it does work very well.
> You don't need to fidde with the font size, either, if you just
> outdent the paragraph style.

It might cause slight problems still, because an other problem: in the
PDF output you can't select what you want to be a TOC link and what
not, every heading *is* in the PDF TOC whether you want it or not.
Thus, you'll end up with invisible links in the TOC that point to those
whitened out headings.

Zoltan