Richard Schaffer schreef:
  OpenOffice Suppport,
My current OpenOffice version is 2.0 and the functionality of the software is very impressive. A newer version, 2.0.2 RC1, is available and this version would be preferred. Unfortunately I only have a dial-up connection at home and downloading an 82.0 MB file is an arduous task. Is there a “patch” for 2.0 that will update it to the newer version? Thank you for your support. Regards,
  Richard
Hi Richard,

Is there something in particular you absolutely need from that 2.0.2 version? Please be advised that this RC1 behind the name stands for Release Candidate 1. This means that this version is not entirely ready yet for production use. It is meant for people who want to test the new features. I don't know about an incremental patch. I don't think it exists.

Jo