Jonathon Blake wrote:
Joe wrote:

What I would like is something like a "More Information" button, etc. that
would detail for me exactly what's not the same so I can make an informed decision.

To do that, OOo would have to run a comparison of the styles as found
in the document, and the styles as found in the template, then write
out those differences.  Depending upon those differences, the end user
may, or may not understand their significance.

xan

jonathon
--
Ethical conduct is a vice.
Corrupt conduct is a virtue.

Motto of Nacarima.
I'm sure some of it might get pretty cryptic, but there must be some way to figure out what it's doing. I'm going to run a before and after file comparison next time it happens and see if that tells me anything. Then, maybe I'll have a clue about what's going on.

Joe