I have several numbered lists in a document.

If I select the paragraphs that make up each list (one-at-a-time) and click on the
"adds or removes numbering" icon, each list starts with 1, However, I don't
know how to get the numbers right-justified or to control the spacing.

If I define a numbered style so I can get right-justification and spacing, I
can't get each list to start at 1.

There's gotta be something simple I'm overlooking, right?

Thanks.
--
Pete Holsberg
Columbus, NJ

   Treat everyone the way you want to be treated.