Jerry Carlson schreef:
Hi There,
I have installed Open Office 2.0 Beta from a CD that I ordered some time ago. Is there a book or some other illuminating overview document available for sale that I could order? I really need to hold some printed media in my hands in order to learn how to use something new. Barnes and Noble didn't have anything available, is there something that you can recommend? Reading help documents on the screen isn't my best way to learn. So far, I'm quite impressed with writer, but I have not figured ourt how to use the draw feature.

Sincerely Yours,
Gerald E Carlson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Free guides are available for download from OOoAuthors.org. Get them in PDF format and print them or have them printed for almost nominal cost with a printer service or copier service in your neighbourhood. If you really like to hold a book (or you want to help out by contributing a bit of money) this might help:

http://oooauthors.org/en

http://www.lulu.com/content/180466

http://www.lulu.com/content/177729

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/openoffice/index.html