On Sat, 2006-02-25 at 18:13 -0500, Jerry Carlson wrote:
> Hi There,
> I have installed Open Office 2.0 Beta from a CD that I ordered some time
> ago.
> Is there a book or some other illuminating overview document available
> for sale that I could order? I really need to hold some printed media in
> my hands in order to learn how to use something new.
> Barnes and Noble didn't  have anything available, is there something
> that you can recommend? Reading help documents on the screen isn't my
> best way to learn.
> So far, I'm quite impressed with writer, but I have not figured ourt how
> to use the draw feature.

Please http://documentation.openoffice.org/ for guides, HOT-TOs et
cetera. I would say for the beta edition you might easily use
http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/OOo1.x.x/printed.html The
differences are not all that great and all proceeds go to
OpenOffice.org. Otherwise you can choose any of the others.
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead