Hi Michael,
Since OpenOffice is free, there is no need to return anything. Feel free to give it to a friend to try out. If someone is asking you to pay for something you didn't order, don't feel you're under any obligation to pay for it or return it.
tc

You appear not to be subscribed to the users mailing list. You could miss many of the replies to your post unless you do subscribe. Just send a blank message addressed to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> using the e-mail account through which you want to receive it. You will receive a message asking you to confirm your subscription by replying to it. See http://support.openoffice.org/index.html for more options.

Michael Dennis wrote:
We recently received a product from Open Office which we did not order. WE do
not want unsolicited products from your organization. There is no address to
return this product and we refuse to pay for something which has arrived
unsolicited.
Please advise as to the next step in returning this product to you.
Kate Wren
Michael Dennis
425-333-4041

Michael Dennis