On 01.03.2006 20:21 UK Time, Steven Cox wrote:
On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 15:08:31 -0500, Herbert Eppel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I would be quite happy to burn one and send it to you,
 but I'm not sure whether that's frowned upon.

It's not frowned upon at all. That's the cool thing about Open Source, you can copy it and give it to as many of your friends as you like!

Thanks, I just hope that, having called him mildly paranoid, Paul still regards me as a friend :-)

--
Herbert Eppel
www.HETranslation.co.uk