On Saturday 11 March 2006 09:57, pdq4now wrote:
>IF A LIVE PERSON IS READING THIS REQUEST PLEASE CONFIRM AND GIVE ME A
> PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN USE TO HELP ME SOLVE MY PROBLEM.

There are probably several hundred LIVE PERSONS reading this list.  They
are all volunteers, and so that the knowledge can be shared by all,
posts to this list should contain the problem description so that
someone who might know about that detail can then answer you, on this
list where all may see the answer in case they've also got a similar
problem.  It becomes part of the lists archive which can be searched
for answers that might be applicable that have already been supplied by
someone who isn't interested in typeing the same answer to the same
question 100's of times.

Also, lose the all caps format of your message, its considered to be
shouting and very rude.  Normal punctuation please.

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: