Sirs,

I am using Open Office v.2 on my windows based computer. I had used v1.0 for several
years, and updated recently.

I like both versions very much and have no problem with either of them.

I would like to know, however, how to get the message which comes on urging me to register my open office every time I turn on the computer, to quit coming on. I have registered the program. I keep telling it that. I have tried every radio button on the message, but it still keeps coming up -- in fact it is so annoying that I am quite temped to erase v2 and go back to v1.
Or back to Microscrew --

PLEASE let me know how to stop this insistent message. It is driving me crazy.

Thank you,

Tom Cotner
Cotner Pipe Organs,
Martha, OK