Thank you -- that finally fixed it.  I am most appreciative.

Tom Cotner

CPHennessy wrote:

On Sat March 11 2006 16:49, + Tom Cotner wrote:
[ MODERATED ] ***********************
Sirs,

I am using Open Office v.2 on my windows based computer.  I had used
v1.0 for several
years, and updated recently.

I like both versions very much and have no problem with either of them.

I would like to know, however, how to get the message which comes on
urging me to register
my open office every time I turn on the computer, to quit coming on.  I
have registered the
program.  I keep telling it that.  I have tried every radio button on
the message, but it still keeps
coming up -- in fact it is so annoying that I am quite temped to erase
v2 and go back to v1.

Hi Tom,
version 2.0.2 came out less than one week ago. Can you please update to that as I think that this problem should not appear anymore.

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only