When I do this, I only find a path to put all of the different types of documents in. I don't find a way to put different types of documents into different folders using a default path for spreadsheets, a different default path for documents, and yet a different one for databases.

George Borton

At 06:58 PM 3/11/2006 +0000, you wrote:
On Sat March 11 2006 16:34, + George Borton wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ***********************
> I'm a new user to OpenOffice and cannot find a way to set the default
> save/open path for each individual type of document.  For example I have a
> folder for my Excel spreadsheets, one for my Word documents, one for Access
> databases, and one for PowerPoint presentations.  It appears in OpenOffice
> I can only set a default path for all of the documents to go to.  Is this
> the case or am I missing something?

Tools -> Options -> OpenOffice.org -> Paths

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ