Hi,

"J.P. ROOKE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:

> I RECENTLY DOWNLOADED OPEN OFFICE 2.0 TO CREATE INFORMATION INFO FOR
> RESEARCH.MY QUESTION IS THE FINISHED DOCUMENT TURNED OUT TO BE 9.56 MB
> AND TO LARGE TO E-MAIL,HOW CAN I REDUCE IT TO A MANAGEABLE SIZE SAY
> 100KB.IS THIS POSSIBLE WITHOUT LOOSING ANY OF THE DATA. THANK
> YOU,J.P.- ROOKE

Please use capital and lowercase letters - only using capital letters is
considered as shouting in an written-only area. Thanks.

For your question:
Is your document only text? Or does it contain a lot of photos / images
/ graphics? When you have a lot of pictures in your document, try to
minimize the size of the pictures in a graphic software and insert the
new pictures. The size of the document should decrease after finishing
this task. (For example, the same picture as *.bmp can be 4 times the
size of the corresponding *.jpg).

And, in which format have you saved the document? *.doc? Or *.odt? In
general *.doc-files are bigger than the corresponding *.odt-files.

Hope, this helps.

Sigrid