I'm authoring a book as one long .odt document with the eventual goal of
converting it to a .pdf and publishing it through Lulu.com. My question is
as follows: I want to have numbering applied to the pages starting with the
prologue (not the title page, dedication page, or blank pages between) and
continuing until the end, after which there should be a few more blank
pages. I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this. I keep ending
up with either the first page unnumbered and all the rest numbered, or all
the pages numbered. It seems to be a side-effect of the required "next
style" attribute to a page style. Is there some way to override this
behavior, maybe with some tricky break between these hree sections? I feel
like I've tried everything.

Hope someone can help.

--
Jon Molnar