Actually, Maria is right. Swedish *is* missing from a lot of the download lists, but we're working on correcting that. The OOo-sv project has recently started and is slowly getting up to speed. If you could send the URL for the page that fails to list the Swedish versions, I can set the gears in motion to have it fixed.

In the mean time, you can find links to OOo-sv for several platforms at the bottom of the projects official page:
        http://sv.openoffice.org/

(The Swedish dictionaries and spellchecking are not part of the main package yet. That's being fixed, but in the current version you can add them separately:
        http://sv.openoffice.org/spraakstoed.html
)

I hope that helps.

-Lars