Hi Jennifer, See this link from Andrew Pitonyak... I think this the  correct
link you might have to dig around a little bit.  You have  to put in the spaces
a certain way and its not too hard as I remember  but if you can't find it or
someone else doesn't say let me know and  I'll find the answer.

  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php

Jennifer Sorge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Hello,

I am experiencing a problem with open office math.

This is the formula I want:

L(0,0) = lbrace "x = 0", "y = 0" rbrace
now, for some reason, the " " " are not being displayed, however, they are
required in the formula. How can i make them visible.

I would really appreciate your help,

Thank you,
Jenny

Rob Winchester
OpenOffice

"Grove giveth and Gates taketh away."
    - Bob Metcalfe (inventor of Ethernet) on the trend of hardware speedups not
being able to keep up with software demands

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information.   Unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
message.

Yahoo! Mail