I hope you got my second post before you could trash your file.
tc

Johnny Andersson wrote:

Thanks! That was exactly what I was looking for! "Outline view" seems to be "Dispositionsvy" in Swedish, but I found it thanks to you. Seems like F12 does the same thing.

Thank you all for your quick responses!

Best regards

Johnny Andersson