On Sat, 2006-03-18 at 16:46 -0800, Max G. Kluth wrote:
> You know, I live now for 40 1/2 years in the English speaking world, and I
> ONLY speak English when at home. I do think that I have mastered the
> language, even technical language, fairly well. As a matter of fact, there
> are technical terms that I do not know in my native language, since I never
> learned them or ran into them when young. But, you know, "Issue Tracking
> Query" still gives me a bit of the creeps to this very day...
>
> P.S. Hold your horses, I do know what it means, or I certainly will find
> out... And, amazingly enough, when counting in my head, I still do this in
> the first language. Most second language speakers seem to do that.
> Scientific papers have been written about it.

I hope I wasn't endorsing the links that I found. I've entered several
issues, but never found those links before. Having stated my preferred
search path, I needed to check if something even remotely close existed
on the OOo site, and acknowledge that they are there in order to make
the comment that they are too difficult to find.

I do think the site needs re-organising and cleaning up. There is too
much information that is *about* information.

I do think the link text and other descriptions need to be friendlier
and more concise.