I am tinkering with creating a basic invoicing and client database for my consulting work. I was able to find some MS Access templates but haven't found any OpenOffice templates. Here is what I need to do:

* Keep track of my hours and expenses
* Generate invoices
* Track paid invoices/follow up on unpaid invoices

Before I go ahead and create something on my own, I wonder if anyone else has done the same and would be willing to share? In exchange I would be happy to do some cleanup on it and properly submit it to the Samples and Templates Documentation section of OpenOffice.org

http://documentation.openoffice.org/Samples_Templates/User/template/index.html

Thanks,
Amanda