Dear All

We in conjunction with Sun are developing a SME version of StarOffice 8 which will have all that a UK SME will need to run his business. If you are interested in knowing the content price and release date pls respond.

Regards

http://documentation.openoffice.org/Samples_Templates/User/template/index.html

> Thanks,
> Amanda

This is sort of a shameless plug but it might solve your problem. Maybe our
Jaya123 web-service (http://www.jaya123.com) system might work for you (try
the online demo). We have lots of consultants who use it and like it, but
it is commercial ($14.95 a month) and not open source.

Other than that, I'd look on sourceforge and freshmeat for a desktop
solution. Gnucash might work as perhaps SQLedger. Look for the Nola program
if that is still around. Maybe CBtracker has an invoice module now. Or
maybe MoneyDance. Let us know what you find.

Al