"Jackie_in_the [EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
schrieb:

> Could you please tell me if there is a free download for a french
> translation. Also I need a canadian english dictionary.

For the different translation, download a separate language pack for the
language you need. You'll find them here:
http://oootranslation.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/2.0.2

For the canadian dictionary, please go to File | Wizards | More
dictionaries and follow the given instructions. Please note, that
connection to the internet must exist for the download and installation.

Hope, this helps.

Sigrid