Please do *not* start a new question by replying to an old one as this
causes several problems:
     1. most email software will correctly think that your email is a
        response to the email you are "replying" to, and will indicate
        this by displaying your email as a child of the original email
     2. because of this, people not interested in the original email may
        ignore your question
     3. people may think that the original email has a reply(yours) so
        that they do not have to give it a reply

So in conclusion, more people will read your email if it looks like the
start of a new thread rather than the reply to an old one.

On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 07:30 +0100, Michael Logies wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is it possible, to import pdf-files into writer?
> So far the only way I have found, is to make single paged eps-files (with
> the apple printer driver of Windows XP) from PDF-Files and to place them as
> a graphic.
> Is it possible to import PDF-Files in Openoffice 2.x? With Openoffice 1.x
> it doesn`t seem to be possible.

No it is not possible nor is it likely to be for some time.
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead