You have probably not created a shape but a plain rectangle or polygon.  I
do not think these options are available for them. Try creating your
polygons from the "basic shapes" or the "flowchart" buttons in the drawing
toolbar and you will be allowed to do word wrap etc....

Kjell

"Vincente Aggrippino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
This seems like it should be an easy one, but I must be missing something.

I am trying to create a relatively simple flowchart using
OpenOffice.orgDraw.  For each object that I create, I want to "Word
wrap text in shape"
and "Resize shape to fit text".  However, these options are unavailable
(grayed-out).

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,
    Vince Aggrippino