Hello,
I have a bit of a problem with my OpenOffice
installation.  I was trying to install the
dictionaries for the office suite and it came to the
point where it said "The list of dictionaries has been
successfully downloaded.  Please click Next to
continue."  But when I clicked Next, I got this
message: "Openoffice.org Dictionary Installer List
Index Out of Bounds (1)"  It had a big red X and an
"OK" button.  And from there I could not go any
further.  My version is OpenOffice.org "The Open CD"
Version 1.4.1 I would appreciate any help or feedback
you can give me.  Thank you very much.

Marie Saunders