On Tue, 2006-04-04 at 20:19 -0700, Andi Permadi wrote:
> Hello,
> I think You should download the latest Open Office version from
> http://www.openoffice.org. I don`t know the problem with the dictionaries.
> Last year when I use 1.1.4, I downloaded the and extract the Indonesian
> dictionary manualy from the website and edit dictionary.lst to add my own
> dictionary.

The easy way is to use File > Wizard > Install new dictionaries.
Indonesian is in the list.

You should know that the dictionaries need to be reloaded with 2.0.2 as
the format has changed sufficiently that the older versions are not
compatible.

--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead