1. When I first entered Hebrew into an Evolution letter, it popped over to the right and all the punctuation was correct. Now it will only start on the left - push mode, and of course the punctuation is at the wrong end. How can I get back the original settings? Alternately, how can I instruct Evolution to enter R2L?

2. Is there any way to save templates (re-usable drafts) in Evolution, as in Thunderbird, not the simple Outlook Express typr templates?
Thanks in advance,

Avraham