Hello,

I have a Mac that has OSX, version 10.4.5.

I downloaded Open Office.  I have the OpenOffice.org 2.0
icon (double seagull) on my desktop, so I think I downloaded
it correctly.
I also have a new icon that says:
"OOo_2.0.1_MacOSX_install_en-US.dmg."

When I click these icons, nothing happens.

I found some instruction that told me to open download
manager, highlight the file, and click "launch file" but I
can't find anything on my computer called "download manager"
and no "launch file" option anywhere.

I really thought that, once I had the Open Office icons, I
could click them and just get started.  I am really confused
as to why absolutely nothing happens when I click these
icons.

Any suggestions??  What's wrong here?

Thanks very much!

--Margaret Pye