On Mon, 2006-24-04 at 17:18 -0400, Laurent Duperval wrote:

> Well, it doesn't for me. Do you have a sample document that does this and
> works? If so, can you email it to me so I can compare with what I do?

What version are you using? 2.0.0 had a bug that is exactly what you
describe. It is corrected in later versions.

--
Bruce Byfield 604-421-7177
Burnaby, BC, Canada

"Like a child that needs protection for whom its mother prays,
Through a world that needs correction, we wander all our days
Wild to make our mark"
-OysterBand