(typo - improved)

Goodmorning Paul,

PAUL GAUCI wrote:
Goodmorning Cor

This morning I looked at my file and found that I cannot use the
Insert>Frame command as the file consists of a 130-page A3 document which
basically consists of a series of tables, a number of which are more than
one page long.

As each of the pages contain Tables (one Table or part of Table per page)
of a different heights, I would like to align all the Tables with the
bottom margin.

Obvious that for your purpose vertical alignment as page property is
very handy ;-)
I don't know if there alreay is an RFE (request for enhancement) for
this function. I cannot find it anyway.
http://qa.openoffice.org/issues/query.cgi

If no one else does know the issue, we can file one.
http://qa.openoffice.org/issue_handling/pre_submission.html

Greetings,
Cor

--