I just noticed that it is a table, not a Calc spreadsheet. Would this make a
difference?

--
Dennis

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion. I do not guarantee it. Be sure to back
up any files involved and use at your own risk. Batteries not included. Not
for internal use. Don't run with knives.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]