Can a cell in one table refer to a cell in another table? I would like to
enter a single date in a Writer document and have it appear in multiple
tables within the document?

Am I correct in stating that Mail Merge will only work with Writer and not
Calc?

I'm trying to find the best way to enter the first date of the month and
have it appear as Month and Year in a heading and the first date in the
timesheet table.

--
Dennis

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion. I do not guarantee it. Be sure to back
up any files involved and use at your own risk. Batteries not included. Not
for internal use. Don't run with knives.