Please ignore. I just expanded the table to include all fields. There is
still the problem that if you modify a date field in a table it loses its
format. This may be true of all formats.

--
Dennis

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion. I do not guarantee it. Be sure to back
up any files involved and use at your own risk. Batteries not included. Not
for internal use. Don't run with knives.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]