On Sunday April 30 2006 09:08 pm, Jacques Boucher wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/OpenOffice-Suite-includes-Word-Excel-PowerPoint-View
>er_W0QQitemZ9713047565QQcategoryZ41856QQcmdZViewItem
>
> Seems someone is trying to make money off OO.  I haven't check, but
> wouldn't be surprised if there were other  listings as well.
>
> Passing same on for your info & action if deemed appropriate.
>
> Jacques Boucher

      Did you notice the cost of the CD? Did you also notice the shipping
cost? By the time you consider the cost of creating the CD and shipping
it, you have only a small portion of the $9.99 (US) that it costs.
     The OOo license allows a person to do this. This makes OOo available
to many people who only have dial-up service.

Dan