Hi Paul,

PAUL GAUCI wrote:

Hi Cor

As I pointed out in my previous e-mail tou you and rod, I'm just a user of
the software. How can I contribute?

'Just a user' is something we don't know, IMO.
If we want the new function for the page-alignment to happen, thinking about how it exactly should work, and how not, and werting that down so that it is well understood by others, is an important process. Users can help a lot here, so I can as well ;-) Vertical alignment doesn't sound complicated. But you always have to think about different situations. What if this or that. And how can the function be activated. Window, context-menu, main menu, ...

We can add to the issue our intention to make a (draft) specification and see what they come up with, for us to make it in or with.

When we've finished that, the next step comes ...

Greetings,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws