[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I'm sure you made it hard to download software that someone might be able to
integrate into your office package for a reason, but for the life of me I can't
figure out why. I'm a programmer and writer and I'm pretty smart, but I can not
find a way to download gravix (the English language Grammar checker).

Now if that thing could be integrated into the Office Package it(the office package)
would began to be competition for Office. I know a lot of writers who would kick the
office habit, but we like to have a little up front help with "Proper" grammar.

If you can get over the "Hide it and laugh at the fools who try anyway"
attitude I may be able to help in that endeavor. Of course I could just delete the Office
suite and forget the whole thing. That way I wouldn't be setting here typing a message to
someone I don't know I could be writing on my next short story or novel instead.

Frank Pickle

Frank, I haven't seen anyone "laughing at fools" on this list on any subject.

Do you mean the Graviax grammer checker on sourceforge?
http://sourceforge.net/projects/graviax/

The description there says that it may form the basis for a grammer checker for OOo, which usually means it doesn't work with it yet. It is not an OpenOffice.org product.

Ross