On Wed, 24 May 2006 15:16:45 -0400
Anthony Chilco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Lee,
> You first have to register the DB using the ODBC administrative tool. If
> you're OS is windows, you'll find it by opening help and searching for ODBC.
> tc

tc (and all)

I am in Mandrivel 2006.  When I issue the command
00base2.0 from the cli, the response is:

 (process:5188): WARNING **: Wrong permissions
for /home/lee/tmp/orbit-lee

Permissions are read-only for Group and Others, as it
should be.

I don't know whether to lose patience with myself,
Mandrivel, or oo.

Any suggestions?

Lee