Hi, I like the new 2.0 OOo. Some months ago I downloaded a Dutch localization for Mac OS X version 2.0.1 which was the only working version on my Mac (Mac OS X 10.3.9). However, i cannot seem to find that version in Dutch anymore, it was on ftp.linux.cz I believe. Could you please give me a download link for that particular version? The version I downloaded so far dissapear from the dock a few seconds after starting the application so I'm very much in need for a good version.

Leendert

Leendert Van Gemeren III
Rhoonstraat 6
2729 GR  Zoetermeer
THE NETHERLANDS
Phone +31 79 331 68 67
Mobile Phone +31 6 1403 75 73
E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW http://www.vangemeren.nl
Skype leendertvangemeren / Free voIP telephony http://www.skype.com

This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. The E-mail may contain personal or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking any action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful and we request you to inform the sender of this E-mail immediately. Thank you for your cooperation.

ALL OUR E-MAIL HAS BEEN SENT VIRUS FREE BECAUSE WE USE APPLE COMPUTERS